genjreng jinjreng

'bout me

•william abdinegara
•陈世豪
•윌리엄
•chinese
•indonesian
sdk st.theresia
smpk st.mikail
bishanparksec 2e2'07, 3e1'08, 4e1'09
•curtin university of technology sgpore
facebook
friendster
tagged

yearning

•nexus one
•enter melbourne uni
•high distinctions
Photobucket

TAG!

Monday 7 January 2008

1st LESSON DAY

LOL...
sch starts @ 8.30am
my 1st lesson is amaths
coz alot of ppl are taking amaths,so the teachers split the group into 2
unluckily,i will go to Ms.Diana Goh class for the rest of my life in bishan park...
in her class,really no chance to talk...
just now Jason tried to talk to me, then Diana Goh said "Hey,you have a lot of thing to share right?"
lol...
she's like lecturing my group for the 1st 30minutes,and the rest we did our assignments...
then the 2nd lesson is E.MATHS...ALAMAK...
fortunately,the Qs. are damn easy...
lol...not like Amaths...
siao...
after that go for recess...
aft recess go for Chemistry class...
the teacher was surprised to know that there are 23 foreigners in my class...LOL...just as expected of 3e1...
hohoho...
there are 8 indonesians including me...total students are 35...
this teacher talk damn soft...there was one time when she looked us seriously and said "I can see all the faces,i know you are studying in my class seriously..."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that time my friends all laugh...coz we dont understand some explanations but she thought that we are studying seriously...
HOHO
aft that is Social Studies lesson...
damn boring...want to sleep,but cant...the teacher scary...
aft that CDT and go HOME!!
no afternoon class...
coz the aftrnoon class is PHYSICS...and i DONT TAKE physics...
HORRAAAYY!!!!

~~~~~Sia Lah~~~~~


Get your free suite of Windows Live services! Windows Live

No comments: