genjreng jinjreng

'bout me

•william abdinegara
•陈世豪
•윌리엄
•chinese
•indonesian
sdk st.theresia
smpk st.mikail
bishanparksec 2e2'07, 3e1'08, 4e1'09
•curtin university of technology sgpore
facebook
friendster
tagged

yearning

•nexus one
•enter melbourne uni
•high distinctions
Photobucket

TAG!

Friday 13 March 2009

Thooorrrss dieeeeee

hohohohohohohoho
no blog for todie
so it'll be the yes turr die...
:p
morning,WOKE UP LATE!!
alamak sia!
actually had woken up @3am,coz went to toilet
then slept again...
until 7am...GRRR!!
so i didnt chiong to school
i knew i'd be late
so relax2 :D
i reached my hse bus stop @ 7.20am
10mins to MAJULAH SINGAPURAAAA
HOOOOO :p
then i took 76 to AMK hub...
planned to transfer bus...
then i checked when would 162 come there using iRis...
wah!!
it's arriving!!
wah!!
wah!!
but still...
i slacked!
LOL!!!LOL!!!
waited there...
i checked again...
it said 13mins...
meaning i was late for the previous bus...
GRRR...
but then suddenly i saw 162!
then i took it...(LAME iRIS!!!!)
then then then
i reached school bus stop...
everyone's looking at me,coz i was the only student walking happily ever after outside the school :p
i reached my school @8am
i asked the security guard to give me the late slip...


Me: uncle,can gimme the late slip?
Uncle: wah!so late then u come!tomorrow is holiday!if i were you i wouldnt come!
Me: (SWT) yeah...but today i'll have many tests...
Uncle: (He took the late slip,then asked me again) do u really want this late slip?dont wanna go home?sure or not??!!if you dont,a lot of your friends waiting for you...
Me: YEAH! (this security guard's really SWTTTT...and how did he know my friends?)


then he brought me behind the general office...
i saw many latecomers like me...queuing...to be released...
HAHAHAHA!!!
now i know...the friends that the uncle referred are these latecomers...
it's really LAMEEEEEE!
then i saw...the man's in charge of the latecomers...
it's not OM TEOOO!!!!
it's Mr.ISMAIL!!!
hahahahahah!!!cool!!!
after all it's my 1st time late this year,so no detention for me...
i was the last student to come to him and tell him why i was late :p
it's already 8.15am...
hahahah!i was late 30mins for the 1st lesson...
then i explained to Mr.Ismail using Malay...(with my indo accents :p)
HAHAHAHA!lucky he knows me well...
so he just cin-cai cin-cai with me :D
then i went to Mr.Djohan's room for mother tongue lesson...
everything's as fun as usual...with me being the joke or the joker -,-


nadira: hey!william,u studied for geo test already?
me: yeah!on the bus!
nadira: wow!cool!i also forgot if there's test!
me: =,=


next lesson wasssssss chemistry...
also fun...
it's so FUUNNNN that i couldnt describe it...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
my chemistry routine: disturb evelyn!
(i learn from Vincent)
he always disturbed evelyn everywhere,everytime,everyday!
the thing i admire from evelyn: she's never got angry even after being disturbed
but i kinda pity her...
and i didnt :p
after lesson had finished:


Me: Mrs.Guan,do we need to come to school on saturday?
She: YES!
Me: ALAMAK...why not tomorrow...then let saturday be the holiday...
She: I dont know leh...it's the school rule YOU SEE :p
Me: aduh...cant go back my country also...only 4days of free days during march hols
She: u must go back if u feel like going back YOU SEE
Me: i no money $_$
She: up to you loh,i've been overseas before,if homesick,better go home,if not cannot study...
Me: hahahhaha...i'll think about it...
She: oh ya!i see that you've improving tremendously this year compared to last year...i hope that u can get A1/A2 for chemistry...
Me: hahahahah...(daydream sia i can get A for chem...=,=)


then continued by geog!
mrs.low cancelled the TEST!
alamak!i put in so much efforts to study on the bus also!
grrr! she said tomorrow's holiday,so let the test be cancelled...
whatever...but it's good that the test cancelled...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
then recess....
i ate MEE SOTOO!!!
hahahaha
i saw nadira,dewi and evelyn at the purple stall...
i wanna cut their queue,but they didnt let me...
so i planned to cut keven's queue who's now buying...
then dewi pulled me back...


Dewi: i better let you cut in front of us than u;re buying now
Me: weeeeee!


then i ate peacefully...
after that continued by BIO SPA
HAHAHAH!my teacher's mrs.guan!
then Mr.Peterson's whacking the ppl who's late for BIO SPA
funny sia the way he whacked...
at 1st i did my spa with flying colours....
in the end,,,,,it's all MESSED UPP!!
alamak...
i dont care...
after that english...
watched MAD ABOUT ENGLISH!!
funny sia!


PUT YOUR GUN DOWN!
WHAT'S UP MAN!
FORGET ABOUT IT!


LOL!!!
imagine china police says this in their dialect :D
then talked talked talked talked talked talked ...
in the end talked about BIO spa with other ppl
i asked Ju yeon


me : how's your spa?
she : i messed up...it's so DISHEARTENING!
me : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


then i asked most of the ppl


Me: how's your bio
them: EEHH! how ah??? i failed already!


LOL!!!it's such an USUALLLLLL thing to say "I FAILED ALREADY"...
see,,,4e1 shares a lot of things in common...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
then it's CDT...
peterson asked my class to go back to his homeroom aft cdt...
then briefing about our SPA...
didnt care much...
then released...
went HOMEE!!!!
but then go see doctor...
to see what happened with me...
queuing damn long eh...
262 ppl!
grrrr...
after i saw the doctor,he said he cant do much...
must go for xray to see what happened...
he talked2...
then gave me prescription...
i went to the pharmacy...
went to ask for queue number...
this officer young indian woman's smiling and asked me


She:which country are u from?
Me:erm...indonesia
she:owh!(she looked at me then blinked to me)


WHAT THE!!!the i walked2 fast2 one!
grrr....
its nightmare!
BLACK!!eeeeeewwwwwwwww!
then the pharmacist called my name,gimme the instruction of the temporary medicine...
then he asked me to pay @ the counter
he gave me the unpaid medicine...
wah...SG has trustworthy ppl...
i can just ran away without paying :p
but i didnt...
coz i have INTEGRITY!LOL!!!!IvBPS!
=,=
then queued...
i reached the counter...
another indian woman officer asked me while taking my bill...


she:which country are u from?
me:indonesia(then i just turn my head away)


after i paid,then she smiled @ me!Whattt theee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what's wrong with the BLACKS IN SINGAPORRRRRREEEEEE???????
i ran to the bus stop...
grrrrr...
took bus home!NIGHTMARE!
reached home,ate,bathed...
then went to cathay!with HANI,JASON,ANDREW
YAY!DRAGON BALL EVO!
...
i reached there late...
asked my ticket from the security...
then went into the cinema hall...
(WATCHING)
then in the end,went to heeren...
walked to far east...
on the way...i met OKKY!!!
LOL!my old friend...
then took bus to novena...
play @ Azure!
LOL!!!cool!!
it brings back memories...
then i finished playing around 12am...
hahahahaha!bused to macritchie...
transferred bus...
took 132...
everyone's AGAIN looking @ me...
i'm the only kid to be in the bus...
LOL!
i think they're wondering what was i doing late @ night...
hoooooo!
then i reached home around 1+am!!
bathed...
drank my fruit juice...
msging...
then SLEEP!!!!it's 2.30am
LOL...
it's another boring blog of mine...
dont complain :p
coz that's me!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PEACE!! :D :p :)

No comments: