genjreng jinjreng

'bout me

•william abdinegara
•陈世豪
•윌리엄
•chinese
•indonesian
sdk st.theresia
smpk st.mikail
bishanparksec 2e2'07, 3e1'08, 4e1'09
•curtin university of technology sgpore
facebook
friendster
tagged

yearning

•nexus one
•enter melbourne uni
•high distinctions
Photobucket

TAG!

Tuesday 28 April 2009

WHAT A HAWWT dieeee =p

what a HAWWT DIIEE!!

woke up...
my eyes were spinning =,=
slept 4hours onliiii...
last night re-installed all the contents in my E63,
cos installed some apps from "untrusted supplier"

HMPHHH!!

somemore late for 165 n 132!
ALAMAK!
so took 76...
then transferred to 169
met Mdm.Kavitha there...
when reaching the bishanpark bus stop,
one lower sec. girl asked my bro to press the bell =,=
like no hands to press/legs to walk...
she thought she's the only one gonna alight uhhhh...
why got such ppl sia...
i dont know how to describe...
it's just sooo sooo irritating =p

walked walked...
reached by the back gate...
i could feel the so-called
"warmth of the school"
=,=
...
...
SO HOTTTTTTTT!

went up to the gallery
i asked chen zhuo to move aside so that the fan could cool me down...
yet he didnt want...
cos he's sweating like FOUNTAIN too!!
in the end,jin min,offered me his seat =D
wahhh!THX JIN MIN!

while waiting for the flag raising to start,
i stood up to maximise the fan's SKILL
then,,


WHY I SEE PEOPLE STILL STANDING UP?!
IT'S ALREADY 7.29!!!! hmph!


LOL
immediately, i asked evelyn for the attendance file!
i pretended to mark the attendance!
(though it's been marked)
this plan just came to my mind...
:D

during the announcement,
science remedial today was physics...
wah!all the bio students were happy!
then physics students were all like HOOOOOOOOOO!!!alamak like that =D
i dont know ppl frm the hall could hear or not...
then during emaths class,
ms.teo told us that,
aft flagraising,
mrs.hsu asked ms.teo,
what happened during the announcement of the remedial,
she's asking whether my class doesnt like physics...
and the ANSWER is a big YESSS!
LOL!
i'm not physics student,
so i cant feel what they feel =p

aft announcement,mr.lim asked the 4E/5NA to stay back for a while...
he talked talked talked about what i also forgot now...
i think it's irrelevant for me,so i forget it =D

1st lesson,malay...
i was noisy as usual...
:D

2nd lesson,geog...
hoooo...
went through worksheet on RIVER n COAST...
then Mrs.Low asked us to do the exercise...
i thought it's not gonna be passed up,so i did my english hw...
then i gave up doing it,so continue doing geog...
do do do...no energy...moodless...
then my handwriting super illegible...
even i,myself cant read them...
when the lesson's finished,mrs.low asked for the works!
alamak!i dont know luh...luckily i finished =D
hahahahahahha!

3rd lesson,english...
i thought we're going to go through the hw...
in the end just came to comp lab1...
did some oral online...
it's quite cool...
everyone's told to record their "reading"
after all were finished,mrs.tan asked us to hear ppl's reading...
alamak!then pratically all my friends called me,
said wanna hear my reading 1st amongst all the others =,=
dont know should i feel happy or somehow insulted =p
some said what my reading funny,expressive,super accent,dont know what lah...=,=
my reading has the highest rater...

recess
alamak...
got fight!
why fight in sch sia...
fight outside lah!
fight as long as you want...
hihihihihi

next lesson,physics...
free!
in the library...
read newspaper..
beware of
SWINE FLUU OKKK?!
hahahahahaha...
lucky hasnt spread to southeastasia =D

hmnnn...
then emaths...
fun as usual =D
hihihihihihi...
cannot describe what happened
...
must experience it yourself =D

then bio
went to lab...
experiment...
aiyooo
skill 1 and 2
...
boring...
hahahahah!

finished sch...
went to canteen...
talk talk talk to my indo frens...
they touched touched my new phone =,=
ate LOR MEE...

then no soccer match between foreigners and c-boys
cos RAINING!
alamak...
then 2.45,my classmates were gone =,=
cos they'd got phy remediallllll...

so i walked to bus stop...
met with the sec.3 indo girls...
checked the iris next bus...
162 would come 21mins later!
HHHOIIIII!!!!!
then 52 came...
suddenly all bpsian rushed there!!
SO FULL!!!
so waited for next bus =,=
410 came,not that crowded...
alighted @ prime...
planned to take 88...
when 88 came,also FULL!!
then i checked iris...
in 4 mins time,the next 88 would arrive...
then suddenly 162 appeared at the opp bus stop!
ALAMAK SIA!!!
but then nvm...
88 will reach AMK faster than 162 =D
took the 4mins-later 88...
went to amk bus interchange...
lucky,i reached there,my 25 was waiting =D
hahahahahahaha!
reached home,i bathed!!!!!!!!!
i cant stand the sticky-ness of the rain...
eeeyyyerrr.....

reached home,on computer
watched kamen rider hibiki...
a few eps...then stopped...
no mood to watch >,<
then my bro reached home...
wanna use comp too...
so i let him use...
then aft that,he bathed,
asked me whether wanna go eat with my mom...
i didnt want....
too tired...
then when he went out,he brought this big backpack...
i thought what sia...
then a few mins ago(real time 11:02pm) my guardian asked me why didnt i stay overnight at my mom's hotel...
i didnt know le!!!
means he's not coming home tonight!
HIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIH :D :D :D

idk what else to write...
that's all for today =D
THX FOR READING EVERYONE!

No comments: