genjreng jinjreng

'bout me

•william abdinegara
•陈世豪
•윌리엄
•chinese
•indonesian
sdk st.theresia
smpk st.mikail
bishanparksec 2e2'07, 3e1'08, 4e1'09
•curtin university of technology sgpore
facebook
friendster
tagged

yearning

•nexus one
•enter melbourne uni
•high distinctions
Photobucket

TAG!

Friday 15 May 2009

last day of session 1 prelim!

my amaths prelim result is sure gonna be horrible :(
Was planning to study in the morning,yet woke up @ 6.15am =,=
Lazy to study the (day)^x before...
Ytd jason asked ms.teo what to study...
She said,"no need to study,just pray :D"
=,= Alamak...
I was planning not to do the papers :p
In the end,on the way to sch i studied studied a bit on the bus...
and as expected...
My paper 1...really kenasai,some i could do,some i anyhow did,hoping that i can get method mark :p
during break between papers,everyone who's sitting behind me was shocked!that i finished the paper damn fast...
(it's cos i did the 'do-able' Qs first,then the ones i didnt know how to do,i left behinddd...) LOL!
I can bet it's impossible for me to pass P1,i lost 40m upon 80m excluding careless mistake :)
Then P2,wah,the Qs are more 'do-able'...
I did almost all...but the Qs that i'm sure that i get the fullmarks are a few only
.___. I think i lost 46m upon 100m excluding careless mistake too :)
total time taken was 4h30m!!!!
ROFL! my head feels so heavy after the papers until now =,=
then went to j8,thinking to eat cafecartel set lunch,but the nice set was sold out :( so went to yoshinoya...
Aft that went to interchange,i saw my bus was just gone!i faster ran to the bus stop opp bishan mrt...
in the end i came earlier by 5m than the bus -,-
LOL!
Reached home,bathed,slack slack a while,then play restaurant city :D
Hihihihihihihihi :)

~CLP :)

No comments: